Tuesday, October 2, 2012

New Addition to the Family - Miss Kitty

I'd like to introduce you to Miss Kitty. She's our Critter Control Expert.

She came to us on Sunday and we are so glad to have her!  She's lived all her life in a barn so she's a professional mouser.  Her personality is as fiesty and independent as that of Miss Kitty from Gunsmoke, so she's aptly named! Gotta love those redheads!



Our Miss Kitty is very personable and wants you to love on her. As soon as I go into the barn, she comes running to see what I'm up to.



In case you are wondering about our previous barn cat, Jasper, he didn't come home one afternoon. It's so sad to think about.

Miss Kitty will be confined to the barn for a week or so to allow her to adjust to her new territory. Once she's allowed out, I'll still bring her into the barn at night for safety.


Welcome Miss Kitty!

1 comment:

  1. Oh she's had a lot of names but I think Miss Kitty suits her. I've called her that a lot. A friends daughter called her Curly because of her tail. She's also been called Barn Kitty and a few choices from my step-dad I won't list here. ;-)

    I think she couldn't have a better home. Thank-you so much.

    Dana

    ReplyDelete