Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Renee's First Radio Program

Very exciting news here at Crossed Sabers!  I have been invited to be a guest on a radio talk show called Defensive Logic. I'll be talking about the importance of becoming more self-reliant/self-sufficient as well as some of my experiences turning Crossed Sabers Ranch into a working homestead.

The show will air on Saturday, July 19th from 9:00 AM until 11:00 AM Mountain time. 

If you are local to Colorado Springs, CO, you can find the show on FM 98.5 and AM 1040.

Otherwise, you can find the program streaming live online at:



My segment will start at approximately 9:30 AM Mountain time and run for about the next hour.

I would love it if you tuned in to the show!  I'd especially love it if you tuned in and then called the show to add your ideas, thoughts, and opinions.  

Wish me luck on my first ever radio talk show appearance!

No comments:

Post a Comment